LATE SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2019.
Late registration is available until April 15th. If the division no longer appears under the purchase tab, then the division you are trying to register for is full. Late registrations are subject to a non-refundable $10 fee/child. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- U4- 7 Spots left
- U6- 12 Spots left
- U8- 15 Spots left
- U10- 9 Spots left
T-BALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE SEASON.
Registration opens May 1st.
T-Ball now requires volunteer options from parents. Please view the options available when registering.
Starts Monday, August 19
- Participation is open to children aged 4, 5, and 6.
- You must have a VRCA membership to participate, for insurance purposes.
- Registration is $40
- Participants should have a baseball style hat, baseball glove and running shoes.
- We plan to start on Monday, August 19, and will run Monday and Wednesday evenings.
- We play between 6 and 7 pm.
- The last day will be October 2 (we don’t play on Labour Day Monday).
- We will play on the west ball diamond (near Valley Creek Road and Valley Ridge Drive).
- Registration is due August 2 to ensure a t-shirt is available.
- VRCA is providing sufficient equipment for four teams: bats, helmets, balls, bases and home plates/tees.
- One parent per player must stay at the fields to assist with “parenting” as required.
- Register at http://www.vrca.community/index.php/sports The process is the same as soccer registration
- Mandatory Volunteerism, in addition to helping out at the field, each participant must select a volunteer role at registration.
- We need coaches to step forward prior to the season to ensure the program can go ahead.